Turmeric Is One Of The Most Versatile Medicine Out There, See The Effects On Your Body
Turmeric is the most powerful and versatile spice that has more than 600 health benefits. Primarily, this is due to its main compound – curcumin which has incredible effects on our overall health:
• It helps the brain regeneration
• Prevents age-related health issues
• Delays the process of aging
• It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
• Neutralizes the free radicals and inhibits the molecules that cause inflammation
• Increases the levels of BDNF – brain hormone, which fights the degenerative processes in the brain and has stimulating effects on the growth of new neurons.
• It lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases
• Prevents and helps in the treatment of cancer
• Fights depression by increasing the levels of neurotransmitters – dopamine and serotonin
The health benefits of turmeric
Turmeric is also known for its fat-soluble effects owing to the aromatic-turmerone. So, according to a German study, the neural stem cell count increases by 80% when it is exposed to aromatic-turmerine.
When this was tested on lab-rats, their brain cells multiplied and there was significant growth in both the subventriculal zone and the hippocampus. This indicates that aromatic-turmerine is a pure regenerative which helps the regeneration of the brain, especially in cases of Alzheimer’s disease and brain strokes.
Moreover, it increases the production of stem cells and helps the separation of neurons from stem cells. It is worth mentioning that many Alzheimer patients improved their memory and cognitive skills owing to the consumption of turmeric.
According to many people, curcumin extract is all you need to maintain your overall health, but the truth is that consuming the whole plant instead is more beneficial, since it provides your body with the necessary nutrients. This is especially important in the case of polyps and inflammation.
Utilizing the whole plant is much more efficient rather than using its extract since extracts are absorbed in the small intestine before they even reach the large intestine.
Although scientists have not fully comprehended the effects of aromatic-turmerine, it has been shown that it acts as a regenerative factor. Numerous plants contain large amounts of healing compounds, and it has not been proven yet which one has the best healing effects.
However, when it comes to turmeric, its healing power has been scientifically proven. Therefore, make sure you include this powerful ingredient in your daily diet and always choose the plant over the extract.