The Oil That Treats Fungus, Cold Sores, Psoriasis And Acne
The best natural cure for every person is tea tree oil. It is also known as Melaleuca oil and it can be collected from the leaved of the Melaleuca alternifolia.
It has high quality and it is very powerful because this oil contains more than 92 different components. It is usually grown on the New South Wales, Northeast coast, Southeast Queensland and Australia. It was first discovered by the researcher Arthur Penfold in the 1920s.
Once discovered they immediately submitted for analysis. It was discovered that this oil has amazing health benefits and that is why it became immediately popular. Nowadays, there are eight different tea tree species and they are used in the cosmetic and medical cosmetic industry.
The Melaleuca oil is able to purify and filter the organism from different toxins. In the past, ancient people used the leaves so they can perform inhalation in order to cleanse themselves. Additionally, the leaves were also used for treating wounds and ease sunburns and irritation.
Tea tree oil is good for skin care, and it will refresh it, hydrate it and make it younger. If you take it orally, you can improve the immunity and boost your energy levels as well.
Melaleuca has different properties:
• Tissue regenerative
• Immune stimulant
You can use it in different ways and for different purposes as well:
Use it topically:
• Apply this oil on the fingernails and toenails after showering. This way they will be healthy.
• Add couple of drops in your cleansing tonic and you will improve the complexion structure.
• For treating irritated skin, add few drops of this oil and mix it with another base oil such as almond oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil or almond oil.
• Eliminate bacteria and germs by combining 10 drops of lavender oil, 8 oz. of Aloe Vera gel, clove oil, and 30 drops of tea tree oil.
• You can clean the house and yard using tea tree oil. Just mix few drops of tea tree oil with water. Add it in a spray bottle and spray it around the house. Afterwards clean it with a dry towel.
• Use it for oral hygiene. Add couple of drops of this on the toothbrush and clean it well.
Use it aromatically:
• Add couple of drops of tea tree oil in your diffuser to freshen the air.
• Take few drops and rub them on the palms. Breathe in and expand your airways.
Use It Internally:
• Add one drop of tea tree oil in 4 oz. of water.
• If you want to boost your immune system, mix one drop of tea tree oil with warm tea, water, vegetable juice or citrus beverage. You can also add olive oil or coconut oil.
Additional uses of tea tree oil:
• Fungal infections
• Vaginal infections
• Cold sores
• Insect bites and stings
• Bacterial infections
• Congestion and respiratory tract infections
Note: this oil should be stored far from reach of children. Avoid ears and eyes contact. Breastfeeding mothers, pregnant women, or very ill people have to consult with a doctor before they use this oil for a treatment.