Thanks To These Leaves, You Can Treat Varicose Veins, Joint Pain Or Headache
This might be one of the greatest homemade natural remedied and it might become your favorite.
Laurel’s has been as a spice. However, its use as medicinal oil is not so known.
Actually, it is pretty great for:
• Calming down the worried system.
• Cleaning of the colon.
• Stimulating and increasing sweating
• Relieving joint pains and treating varicose veins.
• Strengthening the immune system.
If you want to make amazing homemade medicinal oil just follow this recipe:
You will need:
• 30 grams of bay leaves
• 250 ml olive oil
• The first step is to mash don the bay leaves and add olive oil over them.
• You should add this mixture in a pitcher bottle and close it tightly.
• Leave it to sit in a very dark place for 2 weeks.
• The pitcher should be shaken from time to time.
• When this period is over, pressure the oil using cheesecloth and transfer the liquid in another box.
• This oils should be kept in a cool place.
You can use the laurel oil for different used and these are some of them:
• Take the oil and rub it lightly on your achy joints. Before application you should gently heat it.
• If you suffer from excessive headaches, take the oil and rub it into the temples. You will experience an immediate relief.
• Use laurel oil, instead of aspirin.
• It can help you to ease down the stomach and belly pain.
• It is good for normalizing hepatic and renal function.
• You can use it as a lotion for resolving skin issue and pores on your face.
This homemade bay essential oil is also good for:
– Relieving stress, anxiety and depression
– Improving appetite.
– Improving stomach health.
– Effective for regulation of obstructed menses.
– Protecting wounds from different bacterial infections.
– Eliminating aches and coughs that are cause by spasms.
– Reducing symptoms of flu, cold, dental infection, hair growth, skin infections, scalp health, circulation problems, muscular pain, rheumatism and neuralgia.
However, you should also know that bay essential oil is contains a lot of eugenol and it can cause different irritations in the mucus membrane and in the skin. Avoid it if you are pregnant.
This oil is also good for blending with other oils such as coriander, ginger, juniper, eucalyptus, thyme, rosemary, lemon, lavender, rose, geranium, orange and yiang-yiang.
Reference: Organic Facts