The Fat Flush Recipe That Will Help You Get Rid Of The Toxins And Lose Weight
Have you ever heard that consuming water can help you lose weight? Even though it may sound weird, water may be the solution for weight issues that many people are struggling with.
In order to obtain the water fat flushing benefits, you will need to understand the accumulation of fat in the body.
The human body is made from water, bones, muscles and fat. There are two types of fat that accumulate in the body:
- Essential fat is the fat that the body needs in order to enhance immunity, reproduction, energy and healthy cholesterol levels.
- Storage fat is the type of fat that makes the body look thicker and less energized.
Nowadays, eliminating fat is one of the most common health issues that many people are facing with.
Flavored water or fat flush water
There is a reason why flavored water is one of the most expensive products in the markets. However, nowadays, companies add sweeteners and other artificial ingredients instead of natural ingredients and vitamins to water. Therefore, you can easily prepare flavored water at home and save money.
According to researches, these artificial ingredients added in flavored water can cause serious health issues.
Benefits of consuming flavored water
Water plays an essential role in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Researches have shown that the human body is made from 45% – 70% water, which is necessary for the body processes.
It is recommended that you consume 8 oz glasses of water on a daily basis in order to obtain the numerous benefits of consuming water:
- Maintaining calorie levels: Consuming water plays a great role in burning calories and losing weight.
- Maintaining fluids in the body: Water aids in transporting healthy nutrients and vitamins through the entire body to promote body processes, such as blood circulations, digestion, etc.
- Making muscles energized: If the muscles are saturated with electrolytes and water, they are less prone to suffer from tiredness.
- Getting rid of toxic compounds: Water helps kidneys to get rid of the toxic compounds from the body. In addition, consuming water reduces the risk of suffering from kidney stones and aids in body detoxification.
Why you should choose flavored water?
As we said before, consuming water plays an essential role in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Many people avoid consuming water, because they do not like its bland taste. Therefore, adding fruits and herbs to water will not only help them to consume large quantities of water, but also to get more minerals and vitamins.
Fat burning and water
In order to burn storage fat, you should consume more fat. Therefore, if you start consuming more healthy fat sources, like seeds and nuts, avocado, etc., and regulating the intake of carbohydrates, your body will need more energy in order to perform everyday physical activities.
If the body does not breakdown the fat for energy, it remains accumulated in the body. However, consuming water eliminates toxic compounds from the body.
Flavored water preparation
Stop buying flavored water from the markets. We are going to show you how to prepare it at home.
– Make sure the source of water is safe: Populated areas usually have water loaded with harmful ingredients and fluoride. You should make sure the source of water is safe and clear before consuming it.
– Flavor the water: There are plenty of extracts, herbs and fruits that you can use to flavor water.
– Mix water with flavors: In a large glass container filled with water, add herbs, extracts or fruits.
– Let it sit overnight: Store the container in a fridge and let it sit overnight.
Flavored water recipes
Here are some recipes of flavored water:
- Fill a large glass container with water.
- Slice half a cucumber, 1 tangerine and 1 grapefruit. Add the slices to the container. Add ice.
- You can also add peppermint leaves. Stir the mixture. Store it in the fridge and let it sit overnight.
- Tangerines are rich in minerals and vitamins, but low in calories. Cucumbers eliminate food cravings and reduce bloating. They also enhance digestion and stomach balance. Grapefruit is full of vitamin C and enzymes that burn storage fat.
- Consuming a glass of this flavored water three times a day will help you burn fat easily. It is recommended to consume one glass of flavored water before a meal.
- In a pitcher, pour 8 oz of cranberry juice.
- Add water and ice.
- Stir the mixture and store it in a fridge. Let it sit overnight.
- Consume a glass of this mixture before having a meal. Cranberries are packed with minerals and vitamins that nourish the body and cleanse the lymphatic system. They also contain arbutin, a diuretic that helps eliminate toxic compounds from the body and prevent bloating.
Other flavored water recipes
While preparing these flavored water recipes, it is best to use a ratio of 4 parts water, 1 part fruits.
– Recipe no.3 – berry water
In a large container, mix blackberries, blueberries, strawberries and raspberries. Add water and stir the mixture. Berries are rich in natural sweeteners and antioxidants.
– Recipe no.4 – lemon water
Slice half a lemon, one cucumber and several leaves of mint. Add water and stir it. Let it sit overnight.
– Recipe no.5 – apple water
Add cinnamon and slices of apple in a jar. Add water and ice.
– Recipe no.6 – vanilla pear
Add vanilla extract and pear slices in a jar. Add water and ice and stir it. you can also use peaches instead of pear.
– Recipe no.7 – melon water
Mix 3 sliced limes, 4 cups of sliced melon and 2 cups of sliced grapes. Add water and stir it. Let it sit overnight.
Now when you have the recipes, start mixing your favorite one.