5 Ways To Remove Every Type Of Skin Spot From The Face
Taking care of the skin should be everyone’s priority. Since skin is the first thing other people notice, we should take an adequate care of it. As soon as we notice that our skin or more precisely our top-most skin layer called epidermis is under attack of acne, blackheads, age spots, moles or skin tags, we should immediately react and solve the problem. Being aware of all commercial skin care products we simply cannot restrain ourselves from trying them.
However, we should resist this temptation regardless of how appealing these products may seem because they are all full of toxins and chemicals. Laser treatments for mole and skin tag removal are effective but they are too expensive whereas treatments for wart and age spots such as hydroquinone and cryotherapy also contain dangerous chemicals.
Therefore, we should turn to nature and the products it offers when dealing with such issues. Here are some of the most effective natural ways to treat the imperfections on our skin:
1. GARLIC – it is very effective in wart treatment (warts are caused by a type of HPV virus). In order to get excellent remedy simply crush a clove and put it on the wart. Next, bandage it and leave it like that for 30 minutes. Finally, wash it off. By repeating this procedure once or twice a day you will get rid of the wart.
2. BAKING SODA AND CASTOR OIL – these ingredients are used for mole treatment especially the baking soda which is considered to be a natural bleacher. Moles often appear as a result of sun exposure. In order to get a great natural paste for mole removal just mix some baking soda with castor oil. Apply the mixture and after a while rinse it off.
You should repeat this daily in order to get the best effects. However, when dealing with moles you always need to be extra cautious since if you notice some changes in the color or shape of the mole it is best to see a dermatologist as it might be a sign of melanoma or skin cancer.
3. LEMON AND STRAWBERRY – this fruit combination is excellent for age spots because it is rich in Vitamin C.
Age spots or also known as liver spots are a result of sun exposure or more precisely are caused by UV rays. By mixing freshly squeezed lemon and mashed strawberries you can lighten them. After you apply this mask, you wait for 5 minutes and then you wash it off.
4. TEA TREE OIL – this is a good way of treating skin tags which are more common in elderly people. Luckily, skin tags are harmless for your health but they look very unappealing which is the main reason why people want to get rid of them.
Soak a cotton ball in water and add some tea tree oil and by gently massaging the area with circular movements twice a day you will be happy to see its benefits.
5. OATMEAL AND GREEN TEA – this combination is used for making a mask which gets rid of blackheads. Blackheads appear as a result of too much skin oil which clogs the pores which in return become black due to oxygen. Green tea is a powerful antibacterial antioxidant and nutrient.
By mixing one cup of it with a tablespoon of oats you can prepare a paste which after being applied for 10 minutes removes the blackheads.