Put 2 Drops In Your Ear To Recover Hearing Naturally
We are able to comprehend the spoken language, find out the source and location of sounds and identify and understand environmental sounds through audition. However, the number of people, who are suffering from auditory issues, is increasing gradually. In fact, aging has been related to the auditory issues.
Hearing loss is the 3th most common health issue in the United States.
SYMPTOMS OF HEARING LOSS
The symptoms can vary depending on the cause of hearing loss, type of the hearing loss or the degree of hearing loss. Generally, some of the most common symptoms of hearing loss include:
• Buzzing or ringing sounds in the ear (tinnitus)
• Asking other people to repeat
• Not being able to understand everyday conversations
• Communication difficulties in noisy situations, like group meetings, restaurants, social gatherings, etc.
• Having to turn up the radio or TV
CAUSES OF HEARING LOSS
In order to be able to determine the right treatment, it is important to understand the real cause of hearing loss. There are numerous causes of hearing loss, including:
• Acoustic trauma
• Advanced age
• Injury or head trauma (punctured eardrum or skull fracture)
• Genetic factors
• Some medications (called ototoxic drugs), like antibiotics, aspirin, chemotherapy drugs, loop diuretics, etc.
• Exposure to loud noise for a long time
• Infection in the ear canal
• Fluid in the middle ear, caused by colds
• Benign tumors
• Poor function of the Eustachian tube
• Some illnesses, like mumps, autoimmune disease, otosclerosis (bone disease), high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, Meniere’s disease, etc.
• Acoustic neuroma or a tumor on the acoustic nerve
In addition, hearing loss may have other side effects on the everyday life. If you experience hearing loss, the body’s ability to function properly may be slightly reduced. Moreover, due to hearing loss, you may have numerous problems.
In this article, we are going to present you a natural remedy, which will help you treat hearing issues and reverse hearing loss. It is especially beneficial for elderly people, who suffer from hearing loss, due to advanced aging.
To prepare this natural remedy, you will need garlic, which is considered one of the healthiest foods. Garlic has numerous medicinal and healing properties.
A NATURAL REMEDY THAT TREATS HEARING LOSS
You will need:
• Gauze or cotton
• 3 cloves of garlic
• High-quality olive oil
• Wash the cloves of garlic and peel them.
• Squeeze the juice.
• Mix the olive oil and the garlic juice, and pour it in the dropper.
• Lie down and apply 4 drops of the solution in the affected ear. Place a gauze or cotton into the ear. You will be amazed by the results.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR EARS
Hearing loss is usually permanent, so try to take good care of your ears. When you are at noisy places, such as: concerts, vacuums, power sanders, you can wear earplugs.