How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar At Home
Apple cider vinegar is an amazing ingredient and the best part is that you can make it in your home. It has an undeniable flavor and it is used for making many natural remedies, slimming drinks and different recipes.
There are different products that can be used in the kitchen for making delicious meals. A lot of people want to use special ingredients while cooking and to try out new recipes. Nowadays, you can buy anything you want in the supermarket, but it is amazing that you can also make your ingredients at home, including apple cider vinegar.
How to make it?
For making your own homemade apple cider vinegar you will need:
– Mineral water
– 1 kg. Apples
– 3 tablespoons of sugar
– 1 cloth
– Big glass jar
First you should wash and peel the apples and cut them in cubes. Add the apples in the jar and cover them with mixture of sugar and water. The apples should be covered in water. Close the jar using the clot and seal it using a rubber band. The cloth will keep dirt away and the liquid will be able to breathe.
Place the jar in a dark place that has a temperature between 15 – 26 degrees Celsius. Leave it for 5 or 6 weeks.
When the time has passed, the apples will be fermented. Strain the liquid in another jar and leave it for 3 additional days. Afterwards you can try your apple cider vinegar and see if it has reached the perfect acidity point. That is it. Enjoy in your homemade apple cider vinegar.
How to use it:
Apple cider vinegar can be used for internal and external use.
– Use it as a mouthwash for eliminating bad breath by combining 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with ¼ cup of water. Swish the mixture in your mouth for 15-20 seconds and wash your teeth as you normally would.
– It can help with digestion. You just need to add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in one glass of water and drink it 2 times in a day, preferably in the morning and after dinner.
– Use it as a hair rinse for having shiny and healthy hair, by adding half a tablespoon of vinegar in one cup of water.
– Make your own facial toner by combining 1 part of vinegar in 2 parts of water. Using a cotton ball rub it on your face in the morning and evening. If you have sensitive skin you should use less apple cider vinegar or more water. It will help you to treat scars, acne, oily skin and dark or age spots.
– Remove warts by soaking a small cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and applying it over the wart. It should be left overnight to act. Repeat the treatment until the wart is gone.
– Soak your feet in a solution made of apple cider vinegar and water (1:2 ratio). It will remove any unpleasant smell and make your feet smell resistant.
– You can use apple cider vinegar as a cleaning agent by combining 1 part of apple cider vinegar with 9 parts of water. Use it to clean any types of surfaces.
As you can see apple cider vinegar has many uses and it also has great benefits for your health. Make this recipe and use it on a daily basis to get the most of it.
Reference: Mind Body Green