How To Eliminate Varicose Or Spider Veins Naturally, Your Legs Will Look Amazing
Spider veins or varicose veins are the dilated veins which can be seen on our legs.
They are enlarged and gnarled veins and the veins that can suffer the most are the ones in the feet. The reason is because that constant standing or walking raise the pressure on the veins in the lower body.
However, they do not cause only an aesthetic problem, but it is a sign of poor circulation and it mostly happens among women. They also appear among men and that is why a lot of people are looking for different remedies in order to eliminate them. In some cases they can cause pain as well and in the end other severe problems.
In this article you will learn the best amazing remedies for treating varicose veins. All of them are easy to make and they are cheap and natural as well. You can do all of them in your home.
Remove varicose veins in a natural way:
Using these natural remedies you will be able to get rid of varicose veins and improve the circulation.
– Aloe Vera crystal: one of the most efficient treatments. For this you will need to take the penca of the Aloe Vera and take the crystal. Warm the crystal up a little bit and apply it on the area with the varicose veins. It can be used as a compress and leave it overnight.
– Carrot, apple cider vinegar and Aloe Vera: combine Aloe Vera, apple cider vinegar and carrot in a blender and blend until you get a smooth paste. Apply this paste on the affected area and leave it for half an hour. In the end, rinse your legs with water.
– Garlic: add in your meals or make an ointment by crushing garlic and alcohol. Apply the ointment on the area and massage your legs with it. Do the procedure 4 times weekly.
– Dip baths with apple cider vinegar and sea salt: an amazing way for eliminating varicose veins. Just add the apple cider and sea salt in hot water and dip the legs for around 20 minutes.
– Ginkgo Biloba: it is a plant that has flavonoids and they can improve and stimulate the circulation, which helps for eliminating varicose veins. If you want you can drink a capsule or tablet.
– Place your legs up or on a pillow every day for 10 minutes and you can stimulate blood circulation and an achieve veins’ decongestion.
– Ride a bicycle or walk, which will also improve the blood circulation.
– Do not cross your legs while sitting as this will stop the blood circulation and it can worsen the situation and it will stimulate appearance of new veins.
– Do not sit or stand for very long time.
-Do not have a sedentary life and limit the consumption of coffee, cigarettes and alcohol.
-If you take birth control pills, try to avoid them and look for another option, because they can cause certain side effects which are related to circulation.