How To Get Rid Of Headaches And Anxiety Naturally With Lavender Lemonade
Lavender oil is amazing essential oil and it can be used for your wellness and health. It is one of the gentlest essential oils, yet it is very powerful. That is why it is one of the favorite in every home: it has different healing properties and can be used in different ways.
This oil has a structure that is chemically complex and has more than 150 active constituents. This explains why it is so efficient for treating different health ailments. It has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, antibacterial, antiseptic, and analgesic, antimicrobial, antispasmodic, sedative, hypotensive, and detoxifier properties.
Some researchers have discovered that lavender oil can also reduce the pulse rate and anxiety among students who took stressful tests. Additionally, in hospital settings, aromatherapy with lavender actually decreased the pre-surgery distress and it was more relaxing than resting or a massage.
This oil has also medicinal properties. It can improve insomnia, reduce depression and ease labor pains. It is suggested that that lavender oil can help people who suffer from hangovers, headaches, pain relief and sinus congestion.
Along with lavender, lemons are very helpful for stressed minds. Lemons contain a lot of vitamin C, vitamin E, folate, thiamin, calcium, protein, magnesium, copper, niacin, vitamin B6, riboflavin, and it has amazing cancer fighting properties because it has a lot of antioxidants.
Lemon helps to prevent constipation, fever, high blood pressure, indigestion, it improves the skin, teeth and hair as well. That is why together with lavender oil they are the perfect combination.
How to make a homemade Lavender Lemonade using Lavender Essential Oil
You will need:
• 12 cups pure water
• 1 cup of raw honey
• Juice of 6 lemons
• 1 drop lavender essential oil
• Lavender sprigs (optional)
How to make it:
Combine the ingredients in a jar and leave it to chill. If you want you can add more honey or water.
Other ways for using Lavender Oil:
– Add 5 – 6 drops of lavender essential oil in your bath water. This works best if you have dry skin.
– If you want to reduce stress naturally, diffuse 10 – 12 drops of lavender essential oil in your room or office.
– Add 2 drops of lavender for every ounce of unrefined organic oil (you can use olive or almond oil) and you will make a body oil that has the benefits of lavender. It will improve your skin, relax your mind help you to fall asleep and ward off insects.
– Add 2 to 3 drops f lavender oil on a small burn. It will decrease the pain and it won’t leave any marks.
– If you want to reduce the symptoms of motion sickness, you should add one drop of Lavender oil on the end of your tongue, around the navel and behind your ears.
– If you have dry or chapped skin, just apply lavender oil.
– Do that on your lips as well.
– Take lavender oil and rub couple of drops on your scalp to get rid of dandruff.
– You can eliminate cold sore by putting one drop of lavender oil on it.
– Reduce the symptoms of hay fever by rubbing the oil on your palms and breathing deeply in them.