How To Easily Eliminate Uric Acid Crystallization And Prevent Joint Pain And Gout
If the kidneys do not properly get rid of all waste from our body, the result can be improper uric acid metabolism and eventually this is going to be accumulated in the joints and cause inflammation.
Excessive uric acid amount in the joints can cause crystallization and this is manifested by swelling, joint pain stiffness, gout, kidney failure and arthritis. If you do not treat it properly the pain can become chronic and gout is going to lead to joint inflammation as well as acute arthritis.
Hhyperuricemia, also known as gout represents a metabolic disorder and it appears due to excessive buildup of uric acid in the feet, and it comes with attacks of severe pain and deposits of chalkstones.
Some common causes for gout are:
– Family history
– Chronic kidney problems
– Alcohol consumption
– High blood pressure
If you want to remove excess uric acid from your body it is important to implement certain lifestyle and dietary changes. It is important to avoid alcohol, sugars, food full of saturated fats, processed foods and to consume more vegetable and fruits.
Drinking a lot of water is also important for waste elimination and the following foods are very important for treating gout and joint pan.
– Pineapples contain bromelain that has potent analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
-Lemon water can alkalize the body and it also stimulates removal of uric acid and it can prevent crystallization. In 200 ml. of water squeeze lemon juice and drink this every morning before breakfast.
-Baking soda is also great for dealing with joint pain and gout. Add one teaspoon of baking soda in one cup of water and drink it every day.
– Curcumin is the active ingredient in turmeric and it has potent anti-inflammatory properties.
-Flaxseeds contain a lot of healthy compounds, all of which can help with uric acid elimination.
– Apple cider vinegar can alkalize the body in the same way as lemon water. It can stimulate the elimination of uric acid. In 200 ml of water add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and drink it before every meal in order to prevent gout.
– Cucumbers are also great for removing uric crystallization and you can eat it raw or dink is as a juice, using a gingerroot, cucumber, 2 celery ribs and a little bit of lemon.
– Cherries can also remove uric crystallization. Cherry juice helps in the formation of the bone cartilage and reduced the grinding that actually causes the pain.
Additionally, you can include certain activities for relaxation so you can manage stress, because it can cause harm to your health.