Eat Avocado On A Daily Basis And See The Changes In Your Body
One of the healthiest fruits on earth are avocados and people use them and eat them for a long time. They originate from Mexico, and the oldest avocado samples were discovered in Puebla and date back from 10 000 BC.
Avocados are members of the same family as cinnamon and camphor and they grow on trees. These trees can reach out to 6 feet in height. They can become ripe in just 7 days after they are picked up.
Avocados contain a lot of nutrients, such as iron, magnesium, calcium, zinc, potassium, sodium, vitamins C, B, E and K. They have more potassium than bananas. Avocados contain 23% of the recommended daily allowance of folate and we know that folate is responsible for our heart health and it also reduces the risk of a stroke.
Avocado has many health benefits all of which are amazing:
– They contain polyphenols and flavonoids that have powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
– They contain a lot of glutathione that can slow down the aging process and it also supports heart health.
– They contain a lot of folate and as we already said folate can reduce the risk of a stroke, heart problem and neural tube defects such as spina bifida.
– They contain a lot of fiber that can fight against digestion, can regulate the blood sugar levels and can help with weight loss.
– If you consume avocados on a regular basis you can receive a healthy amount of lycopene and beta-carotene.
– Avocados contain a lot of oleic acid that prevents growth of oral cancer cells and prostate cancer.
– You can use avocado oil topically to nourish your skin and treat different skin conditions such as psoriasis.
– Avocados contain a lot of beta-sitosterol that can reduce the triglycerides and the bad cholesterol and it can prevent plaque accumulation in the arteries.
– Avocados contain a lot of lutein that is potent antioxidant and it can prevent eyesight problems such as macular degeneration or cataract.
– Using avocado extract combined with carrier oil can help you to treat arthritis symptoms.
– Avocados can treat bad breath and clean the intestines.
– They contain glutathione that can prevent the damage of free radicals and can prevent chronic diseases and conditions and cancer as well.
That is why if you consume them on a regular basis you can get their amazing health benefits.
How to consume avocados:
– Eat plain avocado sprinkled with a little bit of salt and pepper.
– Make an avocado spread, by mashing it with a fork and using it instead of butter or mayonnaise.
– Make guacamole dip. Mash the avocado and add chopped onions, tomatoes and add salt and pepper to make this tasty dip.
– Add avocados in smoothies to build up the creamy and rich texture.
– Use it to make sweets by combining it with cocoa powder and honey.
In most of these cases you won’t eat or use a whole avocado. Once you cut it the avocado will oxidize and become brown and in order to prevent this you should add an acidic agent.
You can use lemon juice, lime juice, vinegar, tomatoes, orange juice or onion as an acidic agent. Just sprinkle a little bit of the acidic agent over the cut avocado and wrap it in a plastic wrap or an air-tight container. Keep it in the fridge for one day.
Avocados are creamy, healthy and delicious. Include them in your diet and feel the difference.