The 7-Day Cucumber Diet That Shreds Pounds Very Fast
Dropping your extra pounds has never been so easy. If you want very fast results because you need to look great for some special occasion, this cucumber diet is the best way to quickly and safely achieve this.
Cucumber is the key ingredient in this diet, and the best thing is that you can consume it unlimitedly. So, whenever you feel hungry, you can have a cucumber. Cucumbers do not only have excellent effects when it comes to cleansing the skin and fighting the acne but they can also help with detoxification, excess water removal and metabolism boosting. Here is what you need to do.
Firstly, focus on your diet – for breakfast have 200g of cucumber sliced in small pieces and added to a low-fat yoghurt. If you still feel hungry afterwards, you can have an apple or two peaches; for lunch make a large cucumber salad with a slice of wheat bread which needs to be toasted, occasionally you can add two boiled or baked potatoes instead of bread.
You can also include 150g of tuna fish, or 150g of white meat or two eggs on your lunch menu for the next days; when it comes to snack the best choice is fresh fruit , you can also make a shake using cucumber, some nuts (almonds or walnuts), apple, ginger and some spinach.
Simply blend all ingredients together by adding ginger at the end, decorate it with nuts and drink it right away. This shake contains plenty of iron, fiber, calcium, magnesium, Vitamin K, Vitamin B, Vitamin A, Vitamin E etc., for dinner prepare a 300-gram fruit salad (any fruit is OK)
If you want better results, then make your diet more rigorous. You can include tea or unsweetened coffee as well but do not exclude water. Besides changing your diet you should also start exercising in order to maximize the effects.
These are the best exercises we recommend and which we believe would have the best body effects:
1. Cardio intervals – a fantastic way to burn the calories quickly is with HIIT i.e. high-intensity interval training. For this you need some cardio equipment such as jump rope, bike, elliptical, treadmill or the like. Consider the following 10-minute pattern – 3 minutes with 50% of your maximum effort; 20 seconds with 75% maximum effort and 10 seconds with your total maximum effort;
2. Side plank – lie on the side with your knees straight and prop the upper part of your body up on the forearm and elbow. After that, raise your hips forming a straight line from your ankles to your shoulders. Stand still in this position for 30 seconds. Then repeat the same on the other side.
3. Plank with arm raise – have your body in a pushup position, bend your elbows thus resting the weight on your forearm. Align your body and then raise your right arm straight in front of you. Move your shoulders down and back while lifting the arms. Hold this position for 5-10 seconds and then switch arms;
4. Bridge – lie on your back, bend your knees and put feet on the floor. Lift your hips creating a straight line from your knees to your shoulders. Hold a while and return to the initial position by lowering your body;
5. Step-ups – for this exercise you need to stand in front of a bench or step. Put your foot on the step, hold it firmly and then press it into the step by pushing the body up until your leg is straight. Finally, lower the body until the other foot touches the floor and repeat.
6. Pushups – get down on all fours and align your hands with your shoulders. Keep your feet close together. Lower your body so that the chest touches the floor and then push yourself up in your initial position.