Here’s What Happens To Your Body When You Eat Avocado Every Day
One of the healthiest foods fruits in the world are avocados. People used them for a long time. They originate from Mexico and in Puebla were found the oldest avocado samples and they date from 10 000 BC.
They belong to the same group from the family of cinnamon and camphor and they grow on trees. In some cases these trees can reach up to 6 feet high. They will ripen one week or two after they are picked up.
Avocados contain a lot of nutrients such as iron, magnesium, calcium, zinc, potassium, manganese, vitamins K, E, B and C and sodium. They actually contain even more potassium than bananas. They contain 23% of the daily recommended amount of folate that is responsible for heart health and reducing the risk of a stroke.
We present you the amazing health benefits of avocados:
– They contain polyphenols and flavonoids that have powerful anti-inflammatory properties;
– They contain a lot of glutathione that decelerates the process of aging process and it also supports heart health;
– They contain a lot of folate that can reduce heart problems, the risk of stroke and neural tube defects like such as spina bifida;
– They contain a lot of fiber that can help with digestion, weight loss and regulation of blood sugar.
– Eating avocados on a regular basis can give you healthy amount of lycopene and beta-carotene.
– They contain a lot of oleic acid that can prevent the growth of oral cancer cell and prostate cancer.
– Using avocado oil topically will nourish the skin and it can treat certain skin conditions such as psoriasis.
– They contain a lot of beta-sitosterol that can reduce the bad cholesterol and the triglycerides in the blood and it can prevent the accumulation of plague in the arteries;
– They contain a lot of lutein. It is a potent antioxidant and it can prevent eyesight issues such as macular degeneration or cataract;
– Using avocado extract topically along with carrier oil can treat arthritis symptoms;
– Avocados can treat bad breath and clean the intestines.
– They contain glutathione that can prevent DNA damage and free radical damage and with this it can prevent chronic diseases and conditions, and cancer as well.
How to use them:
You can use avocados in different ways as they are delicious. Eat them plain with a little bit of salt, black pepper and lemon. Make an avocado and egg toast for a tasty breakfast and good start of your day. Make guacamole by mashing avocado and adding tomatoes, onions and cilantro. Add it in salads, smoothies, soups; use it instead of butter and mayonnaise. It is such a healthy alternative.
Additionally you can use to make face and hair masks as well.
Avocado mask with oatmeal
You will need:
– ½ ripe mashed avocado
– ½ cup of oatmeal
Cook the oats and combine it with the mashed avocado. Once it gets a creamy consistency apply it on your face and wait for 10 to 15 minutes. When it is dry, you should wash your face using lukewarm water.
Avocado, olive oil and honey mask
You will need:
– 1 ripe avocado
– 2 tablespoons of honey
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
Take a bowl and mash the avocado. Add the honey and the olive oil and whip it well. It should be smooth and creamy. Before you apply the mask dampen the hair using water.
Spread the mixture on the hair and apply most of it on the ends. You can rub t as well. Put a shower cap so you do not make a huge mess. You should dry your hair using a hair dryer for 15 minutes or you can sit under the sun and wait for 30 – 45 minutes.
In the end, rinse the mask and wash your hair as you normally do.
As you can see you can use avocado for so many different uses and it will give you endless health benefits. It is good for the inside and outside beauty as well.
That is why it is important to consume avocado on a regular basis. Therefore, the regular consumption of these healthy fruits will provide countless health benefits.